21. 10. 2011.

Big post! :) ....21.10.2011.

Hallo my people!! Evo mene posle punih 7 dana..:)...Bas poželim da blogam,ali šta da radim kad imam previše obaveza..:S..
Kako sam i obećala,preko radne sedmice sam napravila dovoljno materijala za vikend-post....Da krenemo od utorka i mog outfita za fax i šetnju po gradu...

I'm here after whole week...:)...I have to much obligations and can't bloging every day...:(...
As I promised,during the week I maked enoght materijal for weekend-post...Let's start from tuesday and my outfit for school and walking around the town...




Posle utorka dolazi srijeda..:)... I u srijedu sam našla žrtvu koja će me fotkati..:)...Nosila sam mamin sako od prije,Bog te pita kolko,godina...obožavam ga,definitivno....iii,malo je više crven,nego na slikama...:S... Šta vi kažete na moj omiljeni vintage komad??

After Tuesday comes Wednesday...:)...On Wednesday I weard my mom's old blazer...I love it,definitlly... And, blazer is more red then in the photos...:S...What you say for my favorite vintage piece of clothes??







Za kraj sam ostavila ono najljepše...:),ono što me najviše razveselilo ove sedmice...:)...Šta bi to za jednu curu moglo biti,nego li shoping...:)... Spojila se želja za novim i potreba za udovoljavanjem želja ovim sitnim stepenima vani... Pa kupila sam si novi kaput i torbu..:D!! Trenutno sam u potrazi za čizmama koje bi se složile s ova dva komada..mislim da će to biti malo teži posaoo...:(...Zato su svi prijedlozi DOBRODOŠLIII!!!... Toliko od mene za ovaj vikend...Do sledećeg,imate veliiki pozdrav i poljubac,Vaša D.

I left most beautiful in the end...:)...Thing which most cheered me in this week is shoping,of course..:)...I have conected wish for something new and necessary for satisfy to low degrees outside wishes...Well, I bought new coat and bag..:D! Now,I'm searching for ideal boots....I think that it will be hard work..:(... All suggestions are WELCOME!!!
It was all from me for these weekend...Until next,I send you big kiss and great wishes,Your D.


The coat is H&M and looks great when I wear it...In these photos,it's a litlle bit wrinkled,but I will fix it...:)




In this photo,coat color is most similar with real color.

P.S.U vezi moje fobije prema dugmadima..:)...,vjerovatno ćete se zapitati otkud onda istaknuta dugmad na sakou i na kaputu?? :)..E pa ovo nisu obična dugmad,ova su mi više ukrasi,nego obična fujasta dugmad s rupicama,tak da mogu doći u obzir...:)

P.S.In relation with my buttons phobia...:)...probably,you will ask why buttons are prominent on my coat and my blazer??:)...These aren't simple buttons,these are more like decoration and then they may be considered...:)

1 komentar:

  1. jako mi se dopada kombinacija sa crvenim sakoicem i tufnicama odlicna je :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...